The Government has announced that New Zealand will be at Alert Level 3 from 11.59 pm from Sunday 14 February. We will be at Alert Level 3 for 3 days.
At Alert Level 3, consultations will continue virtually via phone and video (skype, zoom, doxy.me) and we will be providing the in-clinic services listed below.
We will continue with the strict hygiene and physical distancing measures we have establish since the previous lockdown to ensure the facility is safe and to protect you and our staff.
- Endoscopy – Gastroscopy, Colonoscopy
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM)
- Breath Testing
What to Bring
- Come alone*
- Your own surgical mask. Masks are not provided at the clinic.
- A water bottle
- Keep other personal belongings to a minimum.
*People accompanying you will be asked to wait outside unless you have a language barrier, a disability that requires special care or are a child aged between 15y-18y.
At the Clinic
- COVID-19 screening at the entrance. You will be asked a set of questions, sign a health declaration form, and a temperature check will be taken before entering.
- Sanitize hands and use the restroom before entering the clinic.
- Chairs in the Waiting Room are placed 1.5m apart to reduce the chance of transmission.
- The Theatre is thoroughly cleaned between patients and the facilities are cleaned and sterilized on a regular basis.
- All clinical staff will wear protective gowns, masks, face shields and gumboots.
- No handshakes or hugs allowed.
- EFTPOS machines are sanitized after every use. No cash handling on premise.
If you have a temperature of >37.5°C and have symptoms suggestive of COVID-19, please contact Healthline on 0800 3585453 or visit a community based testing centre to be tested.
For more information, contact the Admin Team on 09 930 6108 or email email@example.com