As we remain in Alert Level 3 with the current increasing community Covid-19 prevalence, we have reviewed our screening protocol for face-to-face patients to match the requirements of the Ministry of Health and the District Health Board. [Read More]
Auckland will move to alert level 2 at midnight on Wednesday 17 February. At Greenlane Medical Specialists our face-to-face consultations will resume. However, if you prefer phone or virtual consultations it will still be available. To arrange, contact the Admin Team on 09 930 6108 or email email@example.com.
A few items to note:
- To help us keep track of where you’ve been and who you’ve met with, please scan the COVID Tracer QR Code and fill out a Health Declaration Form prior to entering the clinic.
- Surgical Masks will be compulsory when entering the clinic.
- The Waiting Room has been set up to comply with the 1m distancing and a limit to 10 people.
- Entry to the clinic is limited to the patient only unless the patient has special needs.
- If you have a temperature of >37.5°C and have symptoms suggestive of COVID-19, please contact Healthline on 0800 3585453 or visit a community based testing centre to be tested.