Thursday 25 February 2022 | 07:44 AM At 2359 24 February 2022 we will move into the Traffic Light System (Red) with Omicron (phase 3) in the community. We have reviewed our screening protocol for face-to-face patients to match the requirements of the Ministry of Health and the District Health Board. COVID-19 Omicron Policy Our preference and default is non-face to face clinics - we realize that some consultations are better in person, if you wish to have a face to face, please call 09 9306108 to discuss. For double and triple vaccinated patients, we may be able to serve you face-to-face in certain situations unless you have upper respiratory tract symptoms. Non face to face is preferred. Please submit a copy of your Vaccine Pass and fill out the COVID-19 Health Declaration Form prior to your arrival. You will be screened on arrival and make your payment. Please continue to stay outside the clinic and the Doctor will call you once they are ready. For unvaccinated patients or incomplete vaccinated patients, we require you to do a RAT (Rapid Antigen Test) test on your arrival. Please come 30 minutes earlier and park outside the clinic. Call to inform us that you have arrived and one of our nurses will assist you with a RAT (Rapid Antigen Test) test, which will be at your own cost. We consider this necessary to ensure the safety of our staff and other patients coming to the clinic. Please attend alone unless you are less than 15 years of age or if you need support due to your conditions. Please attend alone unless you are less than 15 years of ago or if you need support due to your condition. If you have further inquiries, please contact the Admin Team on 09 930 6108 or email email@example.com. [Read More] Click below link to download the Health Declaration Form Health Declaration Form - English Health Declaration Form - Chinese Kia Kaha. Stay Safe. Be Kind. The Greenlane Medical Specialists Team [Read More]
The Government has announced that Auckland will move to Alert Level 3 at 11.59pm on Tuesday 21 September.
At Alert Level 3, consultations will continue virtually via phone and video (skype, zoom, doxy.me) and we will be providing the in-clinic services listed below.
We will continue with the strict hygiene and physical distancing measures we have establish since the previous lockdown to ensure the facility is safe and to protect you and our staff.
- Endoscopy – Gastroscopy, Colonoscopy
- Infusions (By Case)
What to Bring
- Come alone*
- Your own surgical mask. Masks are not provided at the clinic.
- A water bottle
- Keep other personal belongings to a minimum.
*People accompanying you will be asked to wait outside unless you have a language barrier, a disability that requires special care or are a child aged between 15y-18y.
At the Clinic
- COVID-19 Delta screening at the entrance. You will be asked a set of questions, sign a health declaration form, and a temperature check will be taken before entering.
- Scan the Ministry of Health’s NZ COVID QR code.
- Sanitize hands and use the restroom before entering the clinic.
- Chairs in the Waiting Room are placed 1.5m apart to reduce the chance of transmission.
- The Theatre is thoroughly cleaned between patients and the facilities are cleaned and sterilized on a regular basis.
- All clinical staff will wear protective gowns, masks, face shields and gumboots.
- Online transaction only. No cash handling on premise.
- If you have a temperature of >37.5°C and have symptoms suggestive of COVID-19, please contact Healthline on 0800 3585453 or visit a community based testing centre to be tested.
For more information, contact the Admin Team on 09 930 6108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Greenlane Medical Specialists Team