Auckland will move to alert level 2 at midnight on Wednesday 17 February. At Greenlane Medical Specialists our face-to-face consultations will resume. However, if you prefer phone or virtual consultations it will still be available. To arrange, contact the Admin Team on 09 930 6108 or email email@example.com. [Read More]
We want to let you know about key changes to the way we will be operating during this unprecedented time.
Today the Prime Minister announced that New Zealand has moved to COVID-19 Alert Level 3, and will be moving to Alert Lever 4 on Wednesday for at least the next four weeks.
We will continue to provide specialist services until further notice by the Government. Endoscopy service will continue as usual. As for the consultations, we will be conducting most of the consultations by phone or video consultations.
We have been working hard to ensure the safety of our patients and staff and we have the following measures in place for your protection:
- Virtual consultations by Telephone, Skype and Zoom. Some of our providers will be able to use other platforms as well. This is in line with the public hospital system.
- Entry to the clinic after completion of a Health Declaration Form – including screening questions and a temperature check prior to arrival.
- Temperature checks on arrival – entry permitted only if less than 37.5°C.
- Strict Hand Hygiene - Hand sanitisers widely available and all our staff have been trained to have strict hand washing.
- Staff will be wearing surgical masks at all times for your protection – please supply your own if you need to wear one.
- No visitors will be allowed inside (unless there is a language barrier, disability or if you are between aged 15-18y) – please do not bring children < 15y.
- Social distancing - our Waiting Room has chairs spaced 1.5m apart.
- Increased protective measures - our endoscopy service will continue with increased protective measures
- Face shields
- Surgical masks
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- No cash payments – EFTPOS and Online transfer only
We will provide a further update about our services later in the week. Please stay safe and healthy and we thank you for your patience and understanding at this time.
The Greenlane Medical Specialists Team