We continue to take guidance from the Ministry of Health as we transition through COVID-19 alert levels. Greenlane Medical Specialists will resume operations at a reduced capacity at Alert Level 2 from Thursday 14 May. At level 2, we have included face-to-face consultations. Virtual consultations via phone and video (skype, zoom, doxy.me) will still be available. [Read More]
The Government has announced that New Zealand will be at Alert Level 3 from Tuesday 28 April. We will be at Alert Level 3 for 2 weeks until the Cabinet makes further decisions on 11 May.
At Alert Level 3, consultations will continue virtually via phone and video (skype, zoom, doxy.me) and we will be providing the in-clinic services listed below.
We have taken strict hygiene and physical distancing measures to ensure the facility is safe and to protect you and our staff.
- Endoscopy – Gastroscopy, Colonoscopy
- Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM)
- Breath Testing
What to Bring
- Come alone*
- Your own surgical mask. Masks are not provided at the clinic.
- A water bottle
- Keep other personal belongings to a minimum.
*People accompanying you will be asked to wait outside unless you have a language barrier, a disability that requires special care or are a child aged between 15y-18y.
At the Clinic
- COVID-19 screening at the entrance. You will be asked a set of questions, sign a health declaration form, and a temperature check will be taken before entering.
- Sanitize hands and use the restroom before entering the clinic.
- Chairs in the Waiting Room are placed 1.5m apart to reduce the chance of transmission.
- The Theatre is thoroughly cleaned between patients and the facilities are cleaned and sterilized on a regular basis.
- All clinical staff will wear protective gowns, masks, face shields and gumboots.
- No handshakes or hugs allowed.
- EFTPOS machines are sanitized after every use. No cash handling on premise.
If you have a temperature of >37.5°C and have symptoms suggestive of COVID-19, please contact Healthline on 0800 3585453 or visit a community based testing centre to be tested.
For more information, contact the Admin Team on 09 930 6108 or email email@example.com