Thursday 25 February 2022 | 07:44 AM At 2359 24 February 2022 we will move into the Traffic Light System (Red) with Omicron (phase 3) in the community. We have reviewed our screening protocol for face-to-face patients to match the requirements of the Ministry of Health and the District Health Board. COVID-19 Omicron Policy Our preference and default is non-face to face clinics - we realize that some consultations are better in person, if you wish to have a face to face, please call 09 9306108 to discuss. For double and triple vaccinated patients, we may be able to serve you face-to-face in certain situations unless you have upper respiratory tract symptoms. Non face to face is preferred. Please submit a copy of your Vaccine Pass and fill out the COVID-19 Health Declaration Form prior to your arrival. You will be screened on arrival and make your payment. Please continue to stay outside the clinic and the Doctor will call you once they are ready. For unvaccinated patients or incomplete vaccinated patients, we require you to do a RAT (Rapid Antigen Test) test on your arrival. Please come 30 minutes earlier and park outside the clinic. Call to inform us that you have arrived and one of our nurses will assist you with a RAT (Rapid Antigen Test) test, which will be at your own cost. We consider this necessary to ensure the safety of our staff and other patients coming to the clinic. Please attend alone unless you are less than 15 years of age or if you need support due to your conditions. Please attend alone unless you are less than 15 years of ago or if you need support due to your condition. If you have further inquiries, please contact the Admin Team on 09 930 6108 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. [Read More] Click below link to download the Health Declaration Form Health Declaration Form - English Health Declaration Form - Chinese Kia Kaha. Stay Safe. Be Kind. The Greenlane Medical Specialists Team [Read More]
Auckland will move to alert level 2 at midnight on Sunday 30 August. At Greenlane Medical Specialists our face-to-face consultations will resume. However, if you prefer phone or virtual consultations it will still be available. To arrange, contact the Admin Team on 09 930 6108 or email email@example.com.
A few items to note:
- To help us keep track of where you’ve been and who you’ve met with, please scan the COVID Tracer QR Code and fill out a Health Declaration Form prior to entering the clinic.
- Surgical Masks will be compulsory when entering the clinic.
- The Waiting Room has been set up to comply with the 1m distancing and a limit to 10 people.
- Entry to the clinic is limited to the patient only unless the patient has special needs.
- If you have a temperature of >37.5°C and have symptoms suggestive of COVID-19, please contact Healthline on 0800 3585453 or visit a community based testing centre to be tested.