Areas of expertise:
- in all areas of diabetes management, with particular interests in type 2 diabetes, obesity and medical weight management.
- Specializes in all areas of endocrinology including thyroid, adrenal, PCOS, bone health, male and female hormones.
- He qualified in Medicine from Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany in 1997
- State Exam Med 1996 Humboldt; MRCP 2002; FRACP 2011
- General Internal Medicine at Auckland District Health Board.
- The Service Clinical Director of Auckland Diabetes Centre.
- Trained in Endocrinology and Diabetes at Cardiff University, Wales, UK. In 2009.
- Completed his specialist training in the UK
- Awarded the Medical Doctorate for his work in the area of Diabetes and microvascular complications.
Additional language skills: