Broad working experience in dealing with acute and chronic Paediatric patients. Worked under the direction of various services around New Zealand and Auckland.
NZ trained General Paediatrician with a broad range of experience with acute and chronic paediatric conditions.
Areas of Specialization:
- Skin – eczema
- Asthma, breathing concerns
- Allergies - food allergy
- Baby check
- Feeding issues
- Growth or developmental concern (developmental assessment GRIFFITHS III)
- Behaviour or learning difficulties
- Constipation or abdominal pain
- Review for any common Paediatric concerns
- Urinary incontinence